On-campus Course enrolment – Application fee: £100 (or £115 if received after the advertised closing date).
Online Diploma enrolment – Application fee: £100
Single Online Course enrolment – Application fee: £50
Free application for LPMAM online students auditioning to our On-Campus Courses.
For On-campus auditions only:
If you withdraw before attending the On-campus audition, LPMAM will not be able to issue a refund. Applications sent after the advertised deadline will be required to pay the late fee and may be placed on a waiting list for an audition.
If no audition space becomes available, and we are therefore unable to offer an audition, the fee will be returned to you.
Annual fees for Full-Time programmes for the 2021–2022 academic year are:
|Programme||UK Fees||International Fees||Online Course Fees*|
|PGDip/Cert. (2 year course standard)||£12,450||£24,500||11,400|
|PGDip/Cert (1year course -intensive)||£14,500||£27,000||13,000|
|MMDip (2 year course standard)||£13,450||£28,000||£12,450|
|MMDip (1year course -intensive)||£15,500||£30,000||£13,450|
|Advanced Diploma in Performance||£12,000||£12,500||£10,000|
|Advanced Diploma in Opera||£15,000||£15,000||£13,000|
|Organ Foundation / Year In / Study Abroad||£12,000||£23,000||£9,000|
|Advanced Research Diploma (ARD)||£6,500||£14,500||£6,500|
|ARD writing up||£1,000||£1,000||£1,000|
*For Individual Online Courses’ tuition fees see our Online Courses page.
These fee levels increase each year: we do not expect an increase of more than a 2% per year, and for Home students on the BMus programme they will remain aligned with the maximum tuition fee cap set by the UK government. An invoice is issued by the Finance Department during the Spring to notify you of payment details and deadlines.
Students fees are dependent on whether they qualify for Home Rate Fees or not. Most UK students who have not previously gained a qualification equal to the same level as their chosen programme of study, and meet certain additional conditions, will be entitled to pay fees at the Home Rate.
For further information regarding fees structures for international students, please visit
Payment of Tuition Fees:
- Students from the UK are able to cover the fees of enrolment to a Higher Education Institution registered with the Office for Students (OfS) using a Tuition Fee Loan. All UK students studying at a full-time undergraduate level are able to apply for these loans. With a Tuition Fee Loan students will not be expected to repay anything until they have completed their course and are earning in excess of £21,000 per annum.This opportunity will be available to our students as soon as our process of registration with the OfS is completed (September 2022 tbc).
- For international students who are not eligible for a Tuition Fee Loan, we aim to publicise our tuition fees for each academic year as far in advance as is reasonably possible. We hope this will enable prospective students to plan their tuition fee payments.
- If required, we will consider spreading the annual fees in to three payments throughout the year (in addition to the deposit which is required by the Spring preceding the start of the Academic Year).
We strongly advise all applicants to give due consideration to their fee payments at the earliest opportunity, preferably before applying for a Programme of Study.
- In addition, we are delighted that LPMAM are able to offer a selection of scholarships to all students through our own Scholarship Fund. If you would like further details of this option, please contact us.
- For all students, annual fees are usually payable in advance: a deposit equal to 25% of our annual fee is due in the Spring, with the balance due in mid-August.
Although living costs can be variable, students average living costs for one academic year in London are usually in the region of £11,000.
Four the LPMAM online students enrolled on a individual courses and full academic year programme, the residency in London for one month intensive course on-campus is in the region of £1,000.