Application fee: £100 (or £115 if received after the advertised closing date).
If you withdraw before attending the audition, the LPMAM will not be able to issue a refund. Applications sent after the advertised deadline will be required to pay the late fee and may be placed on a waiting list for an audition. If no audition space becomes available, and we are therefore unable to offer an audition, the fee will be returned to you.
Annual fees for full-time programmes for the 2016–2017 academic year are:
|Programme||UK/EU fees||International/ELQ fees|
|Organ Foundation and Year In||£9,000||£18,000|
|BMus||£9,000 (2013 entrants)||£18,000|
|Advanced Diploma (Royal LPMAM Opera)||£12,500||£12,500|
These fee levels increase each year. An invoice is issued by the Finance Department during the Spring to notify you of payment details and deadlines.
Students fees are dependent on whether they qualify for Home Rate Fees or not. Most European and UK students who have not previously gained a qualification equal to the same level as their chosen programme of study, and meet certain additional conditions, will be entitled to pay fees at the Home Rate.
- Students from the UK and EU are able to cover the fees using a Tuition Fee Loan. All UK and EU students studying at a full-time undergraduate level are able to apply for these loans. With a Tuition Fee Loan you will not be expected to repay anything until you have completed your course and are earning in excess of £21,000 per annum.
- For international students who are not eligible for a Tuition Fee Loan, we aim to publicise our tuition fees for each academic year as far in advance as is reasonable possible. We hope this will enable prospective students to plan their tuition fee payments.
- If required, we will consider spreading the annual fees in to three payments throughout the year (in addition to the deposit which is required by the Spring preceding the start of the Academic Year). We strongly advise all applicants to give due consideration to their fee payments at the earliest opportunity, preferably before applying for a Programme of Study.
- In addition, we are delighted that LPMAM are able to offer a wide selection of scholarships to all students through our own Scholarship Fund. If you would like further details of this option, please contact us.
- For all students, annual fees are usually payable in advance: a deposit equal to 25% of our annual fee is due in the Spring, with the balance due in mid-August
Although living costs can be variable, students average living costs for one academic year are usually in the region of £11,000.